Working with your RE/MAX Renaissance Agent
What to ask and expect from your RE/MAX Renaissance Agent
- If selling, ask your RE/MAX Renaissance agent how he or she would establish a listing price. Request a Comparative Market Analysis, also called a CMA, which shows the market value of similar homes in the area that are for sale or have recently sold.
- Ask the agent how he or she would market your property. Understand that some agents may prefer to first tour your home and then put together a customized marketing plan to present at a later meeting.
- Ask the agent how often you should expect to hear from him or her. Know how and when you will communicate to avoid unrealistic expectations.
How to work with your RE/MAX Renaissance agent
- If you are selling, create an information sheet that lists your home's features and best qualities, especially those that others might overlook. Your agent may be able to use the information when marketing your home.
- When selling, talk to us about cosmetic improvements. Your home may need fresh paint or new carpet.
- If selling, keep it clean. Eliminate cobwebs and dust. Keep the bathroom counters and mirrors wiped down. Vacuum and sweep daily.
- If buying, be clear about what you want. Make a list of your priorities numbered 1 through 10. You can always revise the list, but give us something concrete so that we can research available listings more efficiently.